GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. takes all necessary administrative and technical measures, within the framework of the principle of utmost care, for the protection of the confidentiality of the personal data collected through the methods described in the KVKK T01 General Information Text Regarding Personal Data and the KVKK T03 Information Text for Personnel, and Stores it physically and/or electronically in accordance with the precautions.
GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. processes, stores or shares all personal data it collects in accordance with the relevant legislation and company policies and under the conditions specified in the above-mentioned disclosure texts. If GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. shares information with the institutions or organizations it cooperates with, it takes the necessary measures to ensure that these companies comply with the confidentiality standards and conditions of GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş.
GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş Cookie Policies
What is a Cookie: A cookie or known as a “cookie” is a small text file or information that is saved on your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone, tablet) when you visit our sites (guvencboya.com.tr) using mobile and desktop devices. Cookies usually contain the names of the websites they come from, their lifetime (how long they stay on your device), and values that are randomly given numbers.
Which Types We Use: We use two types of cookies throughout our sites, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies and are only valid until you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your hard drive until you delete them or they expire (how long the cookies stay on your device will depend on the “lifetime” of the cookies).
Third Party Cookies (3th Party Cookies)
Our business partners, advertising platforms, social media platforms and these service providers, which provide analytical information collection services and are used throughout our site, may allow them to save cookies on your devices when you visit our sites so that they can provide their services. For more information about these cookies and for detailed information on how to control these cookies, please review the privacy policies or cookie policies of these third party institutions and organizations.
|What Does It Do?
|Provides anonymous (anonymous) aggregated data about where you browse and what you do on www.guvencboya.com.tr
|Persistent, session and 3rd party
|Social Media / Sharing
|It allows you to share comments, pages, bookmarks and helps provide easier access to social networks and social tools.
|It enables the approximate address (city, county, zip code) to be determined by the user’s IP address and to present the most appropriate ones to the user according to the user’s content and advertisement preferences.
|Session, 3rd party
|Mobile Advertising platforms
|Such cookies enable the collection of all statistical data, thereby improving the presentation and use of the Site. By adding social statistics and interest data to these statistics, Google helps us better understand users.
|Persistent, session and 3rd party
- How to control or delete cookies: Many internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. You can change these settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. For detailed information on how to adjust your browser settings, please refer to your browser’s instruction or help screen. If you disable the cookies we use, this action may affect your user experience on our company’s website; for example, you may not be able to view certain parts of the site, or you may not be able to access information customized for you when you visit again. If you use different devices to view the site (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should make sure that each browser on each of these devices is set to match your cookie preferences.
SOCIAL MEDIA USE POLICY
GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. maintains its own pages / channels on the following social media platforms:
There is only a Facebook page for the company. Additional rules can be added if there are other platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Linkedln, Youtube). The opening and management authority of the pages rests with the General Manager. Other than that, the accounts and pages opened are not related to our company. In case of detection, GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. can take legal action. Photos and videos taken during company activities (Factory general, production activity, fairs, etc., social activities, etc.) are shared on the pages. Apart from this, celebration / commemoration messages for national and religious holidays can be published.
On social media pages, the necessary parameters and privacy settings are made by the General Manager.
The images of our employees in the photographs and videos can only be published if their explicit consent is obtained, other than that, images of our customers, suppliers and visitors are not included. In the posts, the names of our employees are not labeled, and no personal data is shared without their permission.
Apart from this, the rules that our employees and subcontractor employees should pay attention to in the use of social media are explained below:
- In social networks, GÜVENÇ BOYA A.Ş. or if an opinion is expressed on a subject related to the sector, it must be stated that you have a personal opinion.
- The company must protect its own reputation and its colleagues. Any discreditable comments will be avoided.
- No credible comments will be made about customers, competitors, suppliers, public or private institutions and organizations.
- GUVENC PAINT INC. No information about its employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders will be shared.
- On social networks, they should not share photos or tag other people’s names without their consent.
- Comments that are discriminatory, harassing, racist, religious or sexual, offensive and offensive will not be written.
- No commercial products will be advertised or propaganda of any political party will be made on the company’s social media pages.
- The person, office, meeting, details of the working content, places etc. within the company will not be tagged on social media. For example, it will not be written on Facebook that “We are in training for XXX purposes together with X, Y and Z at XXX Hotel”. It may create risks in terms of privacy, security and competition.
- If there is any doubt about a content that is considered to be shared, the Human Resources Officer will be consulted.
- Care should be taken when uploading any content (text, image, video, etc.) to social media platforms. Trademarks or copyrights may be violated without knowing it.
- Employees are personally responsible for the content they share and publish on social media.
- In case of misunderstanding of written messages on social media, spelling rules will be followed.
- Unauthorized persons should never introduce themselves as the official spokesperson for the firm.
- Negative messages written by others about the company will not be written negatively, and they will be treated with common sense and courtesy.
- Be aware that what is shared on the Internet cannot be completely removed, even if it is removed or deleted.
Our employees can consult the Human Resources Officer about the parameters and privacy settings on their personal social media pages.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION AND DISPOSAL POLICY
This policy has been prepared on the basis of the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data, in order to define our company’s approach to the storage and management of the personal data received and processed.
Destruction: Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data
Recording medium: Any medium containing personal data that is fully or partially automated or processed non-automatically, provided that it is a part of any data recording system.
Periodic destruction: The deletion, destruction or anonymization process, which will be carried out ex officio at repetitive intervals and specified in the personal data storage and destruction policy, in case all the conditions for processing personal data in the law are no longer valid.
Data registration system: It refers to the registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria.
REASONS FOR STORAGE AND DISPOSAL, STORAGE AND DISPOSAL TIMES:
Our company securely stores the personal data it processes, in physical and/or electronic media, within the storage periods determined by the Personal Data Inventory and publicly announced in the VERBIS (Data Controllers Registry) in order to fulfill its legally mandatory and commercial activities. In the Personal Data Inventory, it is defined in which environments each personal data is processed, stored and by which methods it is destroyed. Personal data is stored in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the Labor Law No. 4857, the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331 and all legislative requirements concerning our company activities.
In determining the personal data retention periods, the legal reason for the processing of personal data or the purpose of the processing is taken into account. If personal data is data that is collected and processed in accordance with legal conditions, the storage period is defined in the Personal Data Inventory as the period specified in the relevant legislation. For other data, the periods that will enable the relevant activities to be carried out in accordance with the purpose of processing are determined and defined in the Personal Data Inventory. While retention periods are sometimes defined as “month”, “year”, for some personal data “…. At the end of” can be defined as “until ………… is done”. For this reason, for each personal data, a different retention period may apply for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Personal data is stored by taking the “Data Security Measures” publicly announced in VERBIS. In addition to administrative measures such as preparing an authorization matrix for employees, conducting trainings, making confidentiality agreements with employees and data processors, technical data security measures such as the use of up-to-date antivirus systems, use of firewalls, backups, etc. are taken.
In the destruction of personal data, deletion, destruction, anonymization process, re-access, recovery, use or association of personal data with the data owner is not possible, according to the method chosen.
Personal data whose storage period has expired is destroyed according to the determined destruction methods and the process is recorded using the Data Destruction Record. These records are kept for at least 3 years.
Responsible persons determined by “Personal Data Inventory” and “Authorization Matrix for Personal Data and Management of Authorities Table” are responsible for the storage and destruction of personal data. Those who take part in the destruction processes are recorded in the Data Destruction Record.
Our company reviews personal data every 3 months (March, June, September and December), detects data whose storage period has expired, and in the first periodical destruction process following the date of deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data, personal data deletes, destroys or anonymizes data. This period shall not exceed six months.
Personal data owners can request information about their data by using the communication methods in our General Clarification Text on Personal Data. If this request is the deletion of personal data:
- If all the personal data processing conditions have been removed, the personal data subject to the request will be destroyed. The request of the person concerned is finalized within 30 days at the latest and informed in writing / electronically.
- If all the personal data processing conditions have been eliminated and the data subject to the request has been transferred to the data processors, our company will notify the Data Processor of the situation and ensure the destruction.
- If all of the personal data processing conditions have not been eliminated, it is rejected by our company by explaining the reason, and the rejection is notified in writing / electronically within 30 days at the latest.
GENERAL LIGHTING TEXT
- About the Law on the Protection of Personal Data:
- Your Personal Data We Collect and Our Processing Purposes:
- Personal Data Collected from Our Customers: Name-surname, e-mail address, telephone number, TR Identity Number (from our individual customers in order to issue invoices), security camera footage in case of visiting our company, photographs etc. in case of a visit to our company. Personal Data Collected from Our Suppliers: Product or service During the purchasing process, the name-surname, contact information (Phone, e-mail) of the supplier representative and employees, other personal data of the supplier personnel who provide the service according to the nature of the service, security camera footage in case of visiting our company, etc. Personal Data We Collect from Employee Candidates Making Job Application: Identity, communication, professional experience (Education, education and work history), criminal record, identity and contact data of references, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, marital status, military status, health / disability status, etc. The candidate may also have shared other personal data not requested by our company in his/her CV, these data will not be used or processed by GÜVENÇ BOYA. Customers Using the Order Tracking Application on the Website (sipariş.guvencboya.com.tr): Customer username (e). -mail address), password information. Persons Who Want to Use the Internet Connection in Our Company: TR Identity Number and IP NO. Other: Name-surname, contact information etc. obtained from other parties contacted during the execution of business activities. All Visitors: During the Covid-19 epidemic, The risk status accessed by body temperature measurement data and HES code query of all persons entering the workplace
- Fulfilling our legal obligations regulated in the legislation Understanding the needs of our customers and presenting the right offer Improving communication with customers and providing more effective and high quality service Carrying out marketing and sales processes Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations Making billing and collection Managing the job application processes and evaluating the candidate (for job applicants) Purchasing (For Suppliers) To carry out our business processes (Other parties)
- In Which Ways We Collect Your Personal Data:
- Who We Share Your Personal Data With:
- Rights of the Data Owner (Relevant Person)
- Effectiveness and Changes